My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York

I'm a writer. I write about food, parenting, and diet, and the places where those three things intersect. Which is the most important? Not diet, I'm sure, but I go back and forth on the other two.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

MISCELLANEOUS



Acquisitions Department: Brunch
And Finally, the Kitchen Is Done
All Hail Le Creuset Tres Grand!
Announcing Sugar High Friday #6: Caramel
Apparently, There Is Such a Thing as TOO Healthy
Back from Maine
A Bad Night for Food, a Great Night for Funk
Barefoot in Paris
Bargains Are Where You Find Them
A Blatant Ad for Chowhound’s Chownews
Bring on the Chametz!
Cake Frosting Tips (at the end of the post)
Cereality, for Real (Cherry Chocolate Oatmeal Squares)
Cereality, or Why I’m No Visionary
Chocolate Haven? Chocolate Heaven? It's All the Same to Me
Coincidence? Hardly Seems Possible
Cookbooks I Know and Love
The Cult of Le Creuset
Diet Blogs
Does “Vegan” Have to Be Code for “Crap”?
Don Altobell, 1938-2006
Dreaming of Summer
The Fertility Basket
Flora Update
Food Blogging 101
Foods Traditional, Commercial, and Unusual
Foodie Gifts
Four (gulp) More Years?
Hey, If It’s Good Enough for Francois Payard…
Hives for the New Year
A Huge Thank You to Charlie Suisman at Manhattan User’s Guide
I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Roadfood
Is There Such a Thing as Privacy in Blogworld?
Jello and Rice for Passover
Marcella Says Knock You Out
Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook
Marzipan at Fortunato Brothers
Modicana Chili Chocolate
Mose, the Carb-Loving Kitty
Mostarda: Good for What Ails You
My Favorite Kitchen Tools
My First Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
My Life in France by Julia Child
News Flash
Note to Self: Always Read Recipes
Nothing to Do With Food, Really
Nu, Chrismukkah?
Oh. My. God. Barbecue
On Burglars, Snowstorms, and Eccentric Chefs
One More Reason to Reconsider That Fast-Food Habit
Orange Cauliflower?!
The Perils of a Late-December Birthday
Post 23, Line 5
Post-Vacation Heartbreak
Post-Vacation Joy
Pretzel Nirvana: Pennsauken Mart Pretzels
Recent Cookbook Acquisitions
RIP Mose Kitty
Some of My Favorite Ingredients
Still Life with Canisters
Stocking Up at Chelsea Market
Suddenly Summer
Sweets That Pack Heat
Taming the Wild Spice Rack
Thanksgiving Recap 2005
Unusual Flora of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
A Visit from an Old Friend
Welcome to My Kitchen
A Whole Different Kind of Thanksgiving
Words to Eat By Turns 1!
Words to Eat By’s First Annual Foodie Gifts Round-Up
Why Read Me